1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor House up and running again

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by yuckmouth, Sep 10, 2012.

1. yuckmouth

yuckmouth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just restocked everything from rewards...alacritys..Misc goodies..dexxor leather suits and mage leather suits{many different varitys}...tailoring rewards....

House is in New Mag...center of town..eastof the Brokers..Vendors are in Pure white robes..

when i finish decoing it will have public dye tubs..public lockpicking chests for gains..and tmap library/rune library...

I am also renting out spot at this house...spots are free..I just ask you keep your vendors stoked, or be booted..
    Enjoy...Lothlorien

#1 yuckmouth, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. Reth

Reth Journeyman

I'll be sure to check it out next time I'm on. Always nice to see more vendors to buy from.

3. yuckmouth

yuckmouth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just restocked again..lowered some prices on certain items...enjoy

4. yuckmouth

yuckmouth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Added more pvp leather med suits..dexxor and mage..restocked tailoring rewards..add some more misc goodies..enjoy

5. yuckmouth

yuckmouth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

restocked again..tailoring rewards..misc goodies ..rewards..regs..and dexxor and mage leather suits