1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor in moving crate

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Duskofdead, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Duskofdead

Duskofdead Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I've had this issue before, but never figured out how to fix it, and gave up till the vendor left my moving crate and left his inventory behind.

The situation is basically, a friend rented a vendor at my house, and didn't listen when I told him to be sure it was set to RENTER: YES for auto-renew of contract.

So, the contract expired, and the vendor (plus inventory and held gold) went into my moving crate.

So, how do I get it out and set it back up and renew the contract for him? Or is that not possible?

2. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Your friend has to single click your house sign and "Claim Vendor Inventory". If he does not do that in time then the items will be moved to bags in your moving crate. At that point the items are yours do do with as you see fit.

Either way, at this point you need to set up a new vendor for your friend, there is no way to return the old one.