1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor is Up

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Azazel of LA, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I got my Vendor up and stocked with some cheap powders (65k) and repairs of all kind (50gp ea). Im working on getting other stuff on there but dont have alot of time tonight (my 1 year wedding anni :thumbup1:). Im going to make sure I get instruments on there before I go out for the night.

Vendor is located 1 screen south of the Luna Moongate , its a big Brick building .... Vendor Name is Azazels Supply Shop

2. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Im charging 2gp per charge on instruments , is that fair priced?

3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Happy Anniversary! :) :) :)

4. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

My wife and I both thank you :)

5. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah!! Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a really special day and night.

6. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

TY for for all who wished me and my wife a Happy Anni. , it was a nice night :ten: . Anyways I just wanted to update everyone on my Vendor. I am still adding stuff and already need to restock some stuff , but I will list a few items I will always keep stocked.

• Recalls - 50per
    • Marks - 60per
    • Gates - 75per
    • All Repairs - 50per
    • Swamp Dragon Barding - 10k for Iron (others will be avail)
    • Fish Steaks - 25 for 50
    • All Music Instraments @ 2gp per charge

Also when I have them Available I will be selling
    • Horned Runic Kits - 225k
    • Spined Kits - 5k
    • Colored Sandles - 10k
    • Powder of Fort. - 65k
    • Clothing Bless Deeds - 200k

Feel free to suggest changes / additions and there is a board posted on wall behind the vendor for custom orders and I do have a custom pick up bag.

7. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Grat's on the Anniversary :thumbup1:

Just my 2gps on the Instruments.

2gps per charge is ok by me ...

BUT

You may want a modifier placed on it as well.

Flute of Renewal and any other instrument that Renews, I would exclude from the formula.

Slayer Mods, pick a set price.

As an Example, Gweno's Harp (is that 1600 charges?) I would not even blink at paying 10K for that. Not because of the charges but because of the Slayer vs Reptile (DRAGONS) :)

I use self made Exceptional (lowest level acceptable charges is 840) instruments for everything but Greater Dragons. That gives me a 5% mod to Peacing, because of the Exceptional. The Match up on the Slayer is either a +10% or +15% to peacing (or discord etc) (I cant quite determine what the Barding formula is telling me).

I will drop by and check it out, I tried to Find Basara's Vendor and never could quite find it :(