1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice

Vendor is Up

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Azazel of LA, Jun 13, 2008.

  1. Azazel of LA

    Azazel of LA Guest

    I got my Vendor up and stocked with some cheap powders (65k) and repairs of all kind (50gp ea). Im working on getting other stuff on there but dont have alot of time tonight (my 1 year wedding anni :thumbup1:). Im going to make sure I get instruments on there before I go out for the night.

    Vendor is located 1 screen south of the Luna Moongate , its a big Brick building .... Vendor Name is Azazels Supply Shop
     
  2. Azazel of LA

    Azazel of LA Guest

    Im charging 2gp per charge on instruments , is that fair priced?
     
  3. Evilminion

    Evilminion Guest

    Happy Anniversary! :) :) :)
     
  4. Azazel of LA

    Azazel of LA Guest

    My wife and I both thank you :)
     
  5. lindylou

    lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    May 21, 2008
    Messages:
    2,077
    Likes Received:
    1
    Yeah!! Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a really special day and night.
     
  6. Azazel of LA

    Azazel of LA Guest

    TY for for all who wished me and my wife a Happy Anni. , it was a nice night :ten: . Anyways I just wanted to update everyone on my Vendor. I am still adding stuff and already need to restock some stuff , but I will list a few items I will always keep stocked.

    • Recalls - 50per
    • Marks - 60per
    • Gates - 75per
    • All Repairs - 50per
    • Swamp Dragon Barding - 10k for Iron (others will be avail)
    • Fish Steaks - 25 for 50
    • All Music Instraments @ 2gp per charge

    Also when I have them Available I will be selling
    • Horned Runic Kits - 225k
    • Spined Kits - 5k
    • Colored Sandles - 10k
    • Powder of Fort. - 65k
    • Clothing Bless Deeds - 200k

    Feel free to suggest changes / additions and there is a board posted on wall behind the vendor for custom orders and I do have a custom pick up bag.
     
  7. EnigmaMaitreya

    EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    May 12, 2008
    Messages:
    3,402
    Likes Received:
    0
    Grat's on the Anniversary :thumbup1:

    Just my 2gps on the Instruments.

    2gps per charge is ok by me ...

    BUT

    You may want a modifier placed on it as well.

    Flute of Renewal and any other instrument that Renews, I would exclude from the formula.

    Slayer Mods, pick a set price.

    As an Example, Gweno's Harp (is that 1600 charges?) I would not even blink at paying 10K for that. Not because of the charges but because of the Slayer vs Reptile (DRAGONS) :)

    I use self made Exceptional (lowest level acceptable charges is 840) instruments for everything but Greater Dragons. That gives me a 5% mod to Peacing, because of the Exceptional. The Match up on the Slayer is either a +10% or +15% to peacing (or discord etc) (I cant quite determine what the Barding formula is telling me).

    I will drop by and check it out, I tried to Find Basara's Vendor and never could quite find it :(
     
  • About Us

    Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

    Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

    Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

    • Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

    Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

    Donate to us!