1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor issues??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xelious Norwood, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Xelious Norwood

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am still having items that are transferred not being able to put them on a vendor that were ok on my original shard. I remember a post awhile back about others having this same issue so I have been checking everything I transfer on my home shard via my vendors and once I transfer I get random items that I can not put on a vendor. Has there been any mention on how this will be fixed?

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

the devs still have not published any plans to fix this issue, and to my knowledge have never even acknowledged it was a problem.

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

There has been a fair few issues with this mentioned on these forums. No mention of it will be getting fixed or not.

4. Xelious Norwood

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was just curious since I am getting more and more items with every transfer that I really dont know what to do with.
    Hopefully they will do something about it.