1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor Item Faction Robe that anyone can wear?!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Sir Achilles, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles Guest

Take a look at one of RoT's vendor's trying to sell a minax faction robe "That anyone can wear" for 10,000,000 gold. How desperate are you for money? Let's hope no one buys the robe to be utterly disappointed and 10 mill gold poorer. Here's a tip, join minax and get that robe for free :D

2. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Dude, get a life already.

3. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well actually; there are rare faction robes that can be worn by non-faction members. IDK if that is one of them (would have to ask the buyer yo show you) but there def are some out there. It's an old faction robe from long ago back when they didnt have the 2 or 3 week "turn back to a normal robe" thing.

4. Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles Guest

Ok, i would like to find out who is selling that, if it truly can be worn by anyone I'm interested in it.

5. UOAuctions

UOAuctions Guest

I posted on the Rares forum awhile back, I had one of these robes and was interested in selling it. I had a guy come over from Great Lakes to buy it, he paid just under 25m for it :). They do exsist tho I don't know how.

6. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I have one as well. Plus if they put it on a vendor and doesn't insta ban soooo they do exist.

Now I have to find mine hehe. I got that nice green robe too heh

Sir Achilles I think you may have a big yurn for RoT but, I cant blame you HipHopOpatamus is pritty dreamy.... least I think im dreaming... I hear all kill then fall asleep.

7. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Yea they most definatly are real. My Lady HO wears one and she isnt faction. if it were really a faction item that cant be worn.....it would say "faction item" under it, and only be named "a robe" ...not "a faction robe"

8. Dude1598

Dude1598 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sir Achilles that is my vendor house there. I can see who I rented tha vendor out for you.

ICQ me at 261-398-459 and I will let you know

9. Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles Guest

Ok i admit I was wrong, i'm sorry for the mistake, i just looked at my faction robe that was awarded when i joined and it does show "Robe" and below "Blessed" it shows "A faction Item". Sorry!