1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor placement problems

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by John-boy, Jan 25, 2010.

1. John-boy

John-boy Guest

I placed a vendor at my friend's house. Contract set to automatic. Vendor would not face the right direction (staring blankly into a wall.) Tried numerous commands. Ended up with a deleted vendor. Picked up his bag from the ground and made a new vendor a few steps over.

There is a red sign where the original vendor was standing, holding his spot.

My friend is concerned that he is stuck with not being able to remodel his house as this vendor spot is broken.

I am dazed, confused even.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

1. The vendor sign should go away when the shard has maintenance. If it doesn't a GM can remove it.

2. to get a vendor to point the way you want, go to customize, then exit customize, while the vendor owner is standing in the direction he wants the vendor to face frm the vendor.

3. John-boy

John-boy Guest

Thank you!

4. Let me just add that you need to be facing where you want the vendor to go before you customize. For example, if you want them to face south, be standing one square south of them when you customize. The vendor will then turn his or her attention to you when you exit customization.