1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendor Position

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by FaelynRose1, Mar 10, 2008.

1. FaelynRose1

FaelynRose1 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 6, 2004
    I just put up a vendor on the front steps of my house and it will not turn around. He very rudely turns his back on my customers and no amount of pleading seems to work. Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Faelyn Rose
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

this happened to me just the other day.

stand in front of your vendor the direction you want them to face. type in vendor buy and hit enter, they will turn around and face you.
  3. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

If you have already tried this, my apologies !

Stand right in front of the vendor, facing the direction you want them to face. Say " vendor gold " but don't actually take the gold off them, press esc instead. They should now be facing in the right direction.
  4. kokopelli

kokopelli Guest

Sometimes vendors that are standing on upper floor levels cant hear you talking if you are standing downstairs on the ground level/street and wont turn to face you on spoken commands.

In that case stand anywhere outside the house and open their customize gump from the context menu.
    They will jump outside onto your tile, leaving behind the infamous red reserved sign at their spot.
    Dont close the customize menu yet, make one step away from the tile in the direction you want them to face and then cancel/close the customize menu.
    They will issue some witty comment about good sales or stuff and will always turn and face you.
    Just return them to their spot with the context menu. Or just leave, they will jump back inside automatically after 1 minute, too.