1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendor Price Guide?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady_Kattalina, Oct 30, 2008.

1. I'm thinking I've asked this before because I had an auto-complete on the topic.

So, I'm setting up a few vendors and I'm wanting to know if there's a list of some sort out there to determine what's a fair price for certain items. I've browsed other vendors, but the prices are either low or insanely high... so yea.

A list of some things I'm planning to sell:

Plants of all breeds
    Green Thorns
    Orange Petals
    Red Leaves
    Rose of Trinsic Petals
    Potion Kegs
    Bag of Sending
    Bracelet of Binding
    Pet Summon Balls
    Trans Powder

I've also got a carpenter/blacksmith/tinker I could stock items with too, but I'm not sure what people want/need so in a way this is a call for requests too.

I'm not trying to rip people off, I just want to supply Catskills with general goods. So if there's anything anyone would like to see more of, please let me know and an idea of decent prices. I'm selling the traditional plants at 250g because 2k is just insane.. it doesn't cost that much to grow them. I have seen the new plants selling for 10k, I'm assuming that's due to the random growing..

Thanks in advance for any input.

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    Black when I used to stock them, my Bags of Sending sold for 20k each, but that was before they were nerfed. Now I'd guess somewhere around 5-10k if you're lucky. After the nerf my sales dried up. Translocation powder I sold for 250gp per charge I think. That one I don't remember exactly. Pet summon balls, I still sell for 10k each, but I don't stock them as often as I used to, because I haven't done any solen quests for a while now.