1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendor Price Guide?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady_Kattalina, Aug 10, 2008.

1. So.. I have a bunch of odd and end things I want to sell--so I have room for my seeds.

I'm wondering if there's a listing somewhere of common vendor prices for items? I don't want to charge too much or too little for the things I have. And some may be better that I just sell to NPC vendors. Please, let me know.

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    If you have a bunch of junk magic items you're never going to use and you have a crafter, consider getting a salvage bag or two if you haven't already to recycle those items into raw materials.

I'm assuming you have turned in everything you have for Spring Cleaning as well.
  3. Um.. no. I just recently came back to UO.. I've heard mention of Spring Cleaning, but don't know what it is...

As for the magic items, it's anything that has any magical attributes, right? (sorry... I'm pretty dumb to what's what within UO... I know what I have to do to gain skills and that's about it... well that and growing plants. :D)