1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendor question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Kazar, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Kazar

Kazar Guest

How do I get the vendor out of the house moving crate? Mine is stuck. Thanks in advance.
  2. Kazar

Kazar Guest

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    go to where you want to place vendor get the crate ope it and if I remember just right or left click on vendor and I think it gives you a option

oh wait I think you go to the house sign and there is a menu there for placing vendor its one of the two
  4. Kazar

Kazar Guest

Thanks I try that
  5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    if it's your vendor and your house, stand where you want the vendor placed, and use the context menu on yourself and pick claim vendor (or something along those lines)

If you're not the house owner (ie. it's a rented vendor on someone elses house) click on the house sign and open up the context menu and pick reclaim vendor inventory.

If it's your house and someone elses vendor you have to wait for a set time that the owner has to reclaim the vendor. (like 1 rl week I think) After that the vendor will turn into a backpack in the moving crate and you will become the owner of everything in the bag.