1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor Question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by imported_Rocky_Balboa, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Is there some way to view the history of how much or what items my vendor has sold over a certain period of time?

2. Is there some way to view the history of how much or what items my vendor has sold over a certain period of time?

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Nope,

you need to keep track yourself. either in notepad/word/excel whatever your choice. Or good old fashioned notebook/pencil/pen next to the computer. [​IMG]

I make notes on my vendor, but I only run one. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Nope,

you need to keep track yourself. either in notepad/word/excel whatever your choice. Or good old fashioned notebook/pencil/pen next to the computer. [​IMG]

I make notes on my vendor, but I only run one. [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to see a list of people who have purchased items from my vendors and what items they purchased. This way I could reward recurrent customers.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to see a list of people who have purchased items from my vendors and what items they purchased. This way I could reward recurrent customers.

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

wouldnt we all all long with a uo approved way to search all vendors every were currently only unapproved uo methods of doing this exist which is not smart on uo part

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

wouldnt we all all long with a uo approved way to search all vendors every were currently only unapproved uo methods of doing this exist which is not smart on uo part

11. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I agree, one of the features I'd like to see put in that many other MMO's have is an auction feature that lists wares for sale all over the realm.

12. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I agree, one of the features I'd like to see put in that many other MMO's have is an auction feature that lists wares for sale all over the realm.

13. UO does not need a (WOW) Auction House but we do need a vendor search. If you support this idea go to this thread and opine.

In addition be sure to leave feedback here

14. UO does not need a (WOW) Auction House but we do need a vendor search. If you support this idea go to this thread and opine.

In addition be sure to leave feedback here