1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendor Rentals?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by xNadiax, Sep 16, 2008.

1. xNadiax

xNadiax Guest

Just wondering what a good rate is for a vendor rental. Also do you lose the contract after the term if it is not renewed or does it go open for the next person? Thanks. New to UO and trying to figure this out

For Seige
  2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 27, 2004
    1.) A lot of people offer free vendor rentals on Siege, so I am not really sure what an average rental fee is, as I have never charged or been charged for vendor rental. Location is going to play a big part in that - a great location in a high traffic/exposure area such as GZ accessible shopping will justify a higher rental price than a vendor out in the sticks
    2.) You need to purchase a new contract for each person having a vendor

P.S. if you are new, prices for things such as vendor rental contracts cost 3X more on Siege, so if you plan to offer free rental, you may want your tenant to at least provide the contract to use. Also, there are 8 faction towns which can have a fluctuating price. Make sure you compare prices on expensive items in towns before buying, as it can make a HUGE difference.
  3. Quira

Quira Guest

Are you renting vendor spots? In that case, you should follow Skylark's advice, you can probably find very good spots for free.

If you are looking for a particular spot, post here, many vendor house owners watch this space.

If you are letting vendor space, keep her advice in mind too, you would have to run a pretty strong mall before you can start asking for money.

Kind regards
  4. xNadiax

xNadiax Guest

Yea, I didn't mean to get renter contracts.. my mistake.. mainly love to just get that gold back (was most of what I had) and I will. Thanks for the tips