1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor Sale.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Ibichi, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Several of us are leaving the game and are selling stuff on vendors...The vendors are located at my Makota House. When you come out the gate go west up to where the quest giver is...you can shop across the wall and stay in the guard zone.

Right now you will find: Soul Stones, Heritage Tokens and will have lots of other things. If you are looking for something let me know and I will see if I have it. I am selling alot of my things in bulk.

Would like some offers on:
    0/3's 117--SOLD
    1/3's 27--SOLD
    1/1's 51 ring--SOLD
    1/1's 81 bracelets--SOLD
    1/2's 49 rings--Sold
    1/2's 84 bracelets--SOLD
    Hit chance
    114 rings
    120 bracelets
    Damage Increase-should be all 19 and above
    63 rings
    93 bracelets

2. Dirk Straun

Dirk Straun Guest

Also available Blue Alacrity Scrolls in many varieties available .

3. Will continue to add things...still alot of Soul Stone Fragments, Heritage Tokens, just added some of the old potted plants.

4. Will continue to add things...still alot of Soul Stone Fragments, Heritage Tokens, just added some of the old potted plants.

5. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

51 1/1 rings -- 150K
    49 1/2 rings -- 300K

All differences aside, it sucks that you are leaving.

6. Thank you T. And the jewerly is yours. Icq me 32598736 so I know when you can get them off the vendor