1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor search: how do I cross out the -100 Luck items ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, May 21, 2014.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I cannot figure out how to cross out from the returned search all of the items carrying -100 Luck.

I thought that entering luck 0 would only return items with positive luck OR no luck property at all, but it turned out to only return items with positive luck thus crossing out items without the luck property which I still want.

I can cross out those not cursed, not brittle and not cannot be repaired but not those with -100 Luck.

So, anyone has figured it out ?

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i cant even see the stats on any items in the search on the guy i use for shopping mostly. no stats at all. so... count your blessings?

3. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

Any stat that you use for a search, the search engine looks for the value you input and higher. So, if you look for a item with zero luck, it will look for items with all positive luck.

I played with the search for a bit, and can see no way to block items with -100 Luck. The developers would have to add that to the search gump.

4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I tried with Luck = 0 but as I said, it only brings in positive Luck items. All of the items just not having the Luck property althougether (which I want...) get left out from the return list. So, for my search it does not work.... I had to just have to look at all items, including those with -100 Luck which I were not interested in ....

It looks like the case...... what surprises me, is that they thought about releasing the filters not cursed, not brittle and not cannot be repaired but did not put in a filter for not -100 Luck...... just odd..........