1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor Search Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blood Ghoul, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Blood Ghoul

Anyone know why items do not show up on vendor search? For some reason some of my inventory does not show up when I do a search even on another account.

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I'm not sure how often the Database for the Search updates, it's possible that if you are searching shortly after stocking that they haven't been added yet.

3. James Moriarty

James Moriarty Journeyman
    M8s

Have you opted out?, make sure you have opted in.

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

it can be buggy try things like taking them off and putting on again. if you put items on when vendor search was down, even if it was for a few minuts, those items get bugged and dont show up.

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

One thing I have found, after I have done a vendor search and gone through all the pages it asks if you want to search higher priced items - If you say yes, it looks for them AND CHANGES THE SEARCH PRICES. Next time I use the search it comes back with no items because the search price has stayed high and I have to change it back to search from 0 again. Maybe just me but maybe not.

6. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

it also doesnt allow you to go to next page if the page isnt full, so if your item is the lowest price or highest price you have to change "high to low" option for it to show up.

7. Blood Ghoul

That is what was happening

Smoot likes this.
  8. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have found that it updates very quickly. I have gone to places where something was searched at free and when I arrived I found the person stocking items and it picked it up while it was being stocked and 10 secs later it has a price.

But, this thread is about operator error...

9. Blood Ghoul

Just curious how its operator error? You'd think that if your item is the highest or lowest priced it would still show up .. do a search on Medusa Floor and set it high to low.. it will show the highest at 8 million and end at one for 4,999,000. But set it for low to high and its showing some priced at 3 million and ending at the same 4,999,000 one. You might think its operator error but I feel its more of a bug in the system.

10. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i also like the bug where items that arent there still appear for days. happens all the time.