1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor search still buggy?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Scribbles, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

So I by far think that the in game vendor search has been the greatest thing since Customizable houses....

However, Ive noticed that not all items will pop up on the search. Often times Ill get some items on the vendor to pop but not others.

Ive actually tried to sit there and search these items in multiple ways and they still wont come up on search.

Im sure there are more bugs to it, but this one in particular happens often to me personally, on my vendors and vendors im buying from.

@Kyronix @Bleak and anyone else have any insight?

Here is an example:

Search for "mesanna Mask" i get some results but then i go to a vendor and notice there is a mask that didnt pop up.

And just so you know other items on this vendor do pop up, and this particular mesanna mask has been there for at least 2 days.

vendor search 1.PNG

vendor search.PNG

#1 Scribbles, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ive noticed if you don't X out your search and type in again, it won't refresh.

Say you're looking for the mask and stop for a few hours. If you leave the original text in it will show up the exact search as before and not show new items.

3. Obsidia

Obsidia Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

On some of my characters the old search menu pops up like in the screenshot scribbles posted above.

When im doing a search on my characters with the newer menu, the older menu sometimes pops up when
    i am looking through the list(when i go to the next page) for an item i have searched for.

Sometimes it just quits responding to commands, cant clear search criteria, cant change the price range,
    i have to close it out and start again.

And sometimes it just quits working altogether when im in my house, i cant remember the exact message.
    "I have to be in a safe place, House..etc" to use vendor search, and im in my house.
    Then i go to the context menu and vendor search is greyed out.

So yeah still buggy.

4. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Also on a couple of my characters it's perma stuck on price low to high!! I can't X it out and I can't change it.