1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor update, don't forget Safe Haven's vendors

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Feb 24, 2014.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Visit Young Travelers Inn SE of NEW Magincia
    We will sell imbued armor, skill jewelry, potions, petals, gate scrolls etc..
    I also sell Plant Dyes and sometimes Imbued weapons
    [​IMG]
    The Inn belong to Newborn on Siege 2, [NEW2] and NEW2 members without a house can have a bed and a chest in the house and a vendor on second floor, The tavern on 3th floor will be a place, where NEW members can meet the community. Info about NEW2 is found on second floor.
    [​IMG]
    When done shopping in New Magincia, find the teleport on step and visit Safe Haven. The tele goes to my castle in Safe Haven, doors are open from the courtyard and out.
    [​IMG]
    The vendors at my castle are placed at NE corner and Mish do have a vendor at TDO Tower.
    This vendors will have some LRC suits and other cheap newbie armor and some jewelry mostly with skills. You will also find some carpentry and stone furniture, deco and plants together with some petals, bandages and potions.
    [​IMG]
    When done here, follow the road west and you will find Muffins vendors, they are worth a visit too.
    [​IMG]
    Longer west, SE of the crossroad, you will find Lupe/Talia's vendors, also with good items.
    [​IMG]
    When done shopping and hopeful still alive, use the crystal portal at Lupe's place or run back to my castle and use the tele home. There are crystal portals at my castle too.
    [​IMG]

Tjalle, York_Siege, Rieley and 3 others like this.
  2. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

WHAT?! When did they introduce a tiger you can ride around on?!!?

I want it!

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Vet reward :)

4. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

hehe I can't remember if you are still playing or not.. if yer not... get back in game and get one! :p

5. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I may just have to, just so I can ride around on a tiger! I am assuming its a high level vet reward that is probably impossible to come across on Siege though :(

6. Reuggan

Reuggan Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane