1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors & Customizing

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by sherianna, Nov 29, 2009.

1. sherianna

sherianna Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I remember that there was a way to put my vendors in the crate while i customized my house but have forgotten how. I know that i can customize it while they are still out but would like to make the house private and don't want to go through the hassle of empting them and dismissing. Can anyone help me out here?

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You can customize and place walls where the vendors are, then commit and that will shove them into the crate. I don't know if you can make the house private or not at that point, never tried it. Good luck!

3. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

You can customize a public house with vendor ? How please.

4. sherianna

sherianna Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yes you can customize a house with vendors but only if you own them. If the vendor belong to someone other than the owner then you can't.

As far as placing the wall it won't work either because they are standing on the steps.

5. sherianna

sherianna Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Figured out how to get them in the crate. I just deleted the front stairs and then dropped into the crate. But it didn't let me make the house private. Oh well.

6. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

As long as you have vendors you can't make it private.

7. Okay my vendors went into the moving crate because they ran out of money. While they were still in the moving crate, I added some gold to them by dropping it on them.

My question is now, will they return to their spots because they are cashed up again?

Help!

8. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hrm I think you have to reclaim the items by single clicking on the house sign to get it's context menu (not double clicking to get the main menu). I don't think you can stand on the plot and reclaim them using your own context menu, but you could give that a shot.