1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors feel free to fend for your selves.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heres my junk shop; located within a stones throw of the safety of bucs den

contains various odds and ends i've collected, jewels, scrolls, c'arties etc

If anything is over priced please contact me and i'll lower it (this is what happens when people dont reply to my price check threads!)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

safety

[/ QUOTE ]

That word...I do not think it means what you think it means. [​IMG]

-Skylark

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

safety

[/ QUOTE ]

That word...I do not think it means what you think it means. [​IMG]

-Skylark

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Guest

Situated in East Brit Bay, East of East Brit Bank. Miscellaneous items. There is also a notice board if you want to post something you need that isn't already on any of the vendors.

[​IMG]

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Guest

Situated in East Brit Bay, East of East Brit Bank. Miscellaneous items. There is also a notice board if you want to post something you need that isn't already on any of the vendors.

[​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

RTLFC
    This sticky need pruning ever 6 months or so.

You have been warned next time I will post a pic.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

oki, someone didn't post as an answer to Kelmo's original and accidentally got cropped off. Wanna repost these on the proper thread?

Blame the slave driver ^ for the thread trimming. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

You can take the flak from Mr Ra Ra Ra and Cleopatra cos their shops got cropped off and they'll need to re-add them. [​IMG]