1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Vendors for you!

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by jbfortune, Aug 5, 2012.

1. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hey,

I now own the Luna house on the North East corner call Clan UK Guild shop (another one)

There is quite a lot of room for vendors so anyone can have one! You can sell anything you like and there is no charge. All I'd like is you wear the uniform I've prepared and keep your vendor some what stocked.

If you'd like one, please add me on ICQ or come find me in game (Jules\Simmo\Jay)

2. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

Hmm, no takers eh??

Bah

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

great offer mate ....shame nobody takes u up......never understood wh ysome people actually try and charge weekly rates....lol.... on europa with our low numbers.....its almost impossible to stock a full shop.....good luck...u cant beat seeing a fully loaded shop on our europa....

4. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

Yep! Oh well, I'll have to delay the opening so I can stock them all myself! If anyone does icq me, please say its about the vendors, I get so many russians messaging me

5. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I will move my vendor over to yours if you still have a free spot?

6. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

I have loads!

7. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have a vendor who sells POF which brings in a lot of people daily, which inturn would be good for other vendors. I also put other bits and bobs on him that are popular, i am selling the cove items right now, which seam to be popular.

So if you want to aford me a space i will move him over to your place, to help fill one spot