1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendors in Ter Mur: Ter Mur City Mates?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by RavenWinterHawk, Mar 31, 2010.

1. I am still looking for 5 more vendors at the Ter Mur Commerce Center of the crystal portal.

That being said. I own Three Jacks Tavern and the Crystal Portal in Ter Mur. They are across from each other. Im looking for players in proximity to join up for our own town. I think we need 5 houses.

You can find me east of the gate down the road.

Lets build a town.

2. Skylocke

Skylocke Guest

Hey there, I happen to own the Ter Mur Royal Library, which is about a screen or so south east of the moongate. Not sure if that is in close proximity enough to your two houses to be considered town-worthy, but if it is, sign me up!
  3. Well lets keep it in mind. Ive been to your place. Ter mur housing is a bit spread out. But lets see if we can connect the dots from my place to yours.