1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors Need Updating!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nightstalker22, Oct 22, 2009.

1. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

We have the option to make our vendors human or elf, but not gargoyle!
    ( My Slave shop is supposed to be run by enslaved gargoyles, but I dont have the option )

Fix this devs!

Also, please make it so that the vendors can toggle between standing in place or walking freely about.

While you're at it, allow us to give them customized speech, so they can greet their customers and pitch what they have in their packs.

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Just the gargoyle race would be good for a start. ;)

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I believe there is a way to buy gargoyal vendors from Ter Mur? I haven't done it myself but the option is certainly out there.

What they should do however is provide the option in settings for current vendors.

4. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

What I would love to see on vendors is the item count they are carrying. Its a pain to count the number of things you put on there especially if you have multiple boxes or bags of things. A friend was a bit dissappointed when she couldnt make a gargy vendor.

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Didn't gargoyle vendors have issues with allowing people to buy from them, or has that been fixed?

6. The Garg Queen doesn't want her subjects enslaved by a country that she just made a peace agreement with. That would lead to war, and we already have enough fighting amongst ourselves. :gun:

7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

We don't fight among ourselves. Now shut up before I punch you. :D

8. Lexfixr

Lexfixr Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

That was definately the case if you placed a Gargoyle vendor it looked nice but hogged all the stuff they had for sale and wouldnt sell anything. So I put my vendors back the the regular group -- does anyone have working Garg vendors out there? haven't seen an update that says its fixed