1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors relocation is about complete,

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Aug 17, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nearly all of the MYTH vendors are moved and working, at Skara Brae south of the Skara gardens. This location will be easier for non-gaters to get to than MYTH village was.

Local spawn includes brigands every hour or so, and an occasional ettin or troll and lotsa timberwolves & Skara Brae red and blue wandering healers both, like my porch.

--------------

[​IMG]

I did NOT move there for my place to possibly become a hassle or some grief for NEW guild members in my backyard. IF this location in someway *now* becomes some new hassle for NEW guild, [from my shoppers], I will either ban said shoppers or just fricken move rather than create issues for NEW !

An Ankh of Sacrafice as always, is on the right front patio to res anyone DEAD, should anyone's demise be met in my yard tho.

The Vendors will fall right into the side yard if ya shop on the right side & click on em for seeing their wares, but then why reveal precisely where YOU are standing to someone else, out there, whilst ye are shopping here ? ;)

Thank ye.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Sweet! I have always loved your shops. Easier to get to is wonderful! Even on some of my characters that have magery I prefer walking.

3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Can these Ankhs of Sacrifice res reds, and if so, where would they be acquired?

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Vet reward... Not certain as to the year... 10?

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

YES they do res reds sire stabby sir ! One res per hour per customer for ANY HUE of yall out there.

They are a 10 yr. Vet reward...getcha self one or two. I have 2 of em on Siege. ;) * I didn't see a reason to claim that reward on Chesapeake*

6. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe...something about the way you posted that QZ, it sounds like "additional features" listed on a real estate brochure. Will the brigands be performing shows on the hour too for the entertainment of your shoppers? Ettins doing timber wolf juggling, that sort of thing? :D

-Skylark

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*laughs* Well it IS entertainment...them lil brigands performing out there beat dull skittering hoppers in AOS Myth town and besides them lil brigands unless they gank me, are the only *reds* I CAN kill ! HAHA Maketh me feel liberated to off something red now and then.

The timberwolves may draw new folks just learnin to skin hides, ya never know. :) Anyhow yes it is a bit more entertaining out here... Larry the priest of Mondain camped here all night long on my porch ...*waits for some long lost water ele to come on shore yet* !

BTW I just put up & fed all me parrots and the ancient SKYLARK CASTOR is squaking about tired wings. Not my fault it took the flock that long, to follow the oldest birdie lead parrot, flying down here from AOS lands. :)

Yes I am easily entertained...waiting for some one to come shop so this harpy ganks em, LOL or maybe I kill it yet, for feathers and beetle food ??

*hands out travel brochures* ;)

8. I assume that the account would have to be 10 years old to place it - after that, would accounts of any age be able to use it?

*considers getting one*

9. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Dor - Players of any age can use the Ankh to rez, as well as reds. One rez per hour.