1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

vendors restocked

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Raptor85, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

restocked a few vendors, added some of the new re-forged items (a few interesting ones like a shield with 140 luck), it's still a mess in here so mind the crates. If you dont know the location it's the castle up by wrong, easiest way to get here is the teleporter in czarina's new mag shop, right above the steps.

2. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

added a bunch of runic tools, including a valorite hammer & chisel (for the garg stuff, really hard to get due to how random it is). Also replaced the armor and weapons vendors with a vendor selling crabs and lobsters (we'll see how well that does, as to whether i bother restocking it or not)

3. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

"Also replaced the armor and weapons vendors with a vendor selling crabs and lobsters (we'll see how well that does, as to whether i bother restocking it or not)"

Never heard about crabs and lobsters in however long I've played. If this is real, I'll be a customer. Can wwyrms and mares eat crabs and lobsters? Steaks do get old after awhile.

Jack Nickelson

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

they're high seas, for the fishing quests, and are a real pain to fish up. i pulled them off the vendors for now though as they were just eating gold, and the fish vendor has sold out twice while not one batch of crabs has sold. Been cycling through stuff trying to find what people are actually buying these days.