1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors still run away even if they have gold?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Olahorand, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

With nothing to sell (role as house guards, since we cannot rename mannequins), gold in their pocket and rent free located in a house owned by one of my accounts, some vendors suddenly found themselves rotting in the moving crate (each with a check of around 30k).
    I have seen this before, but since that happened on a house, which was gone into decay before, this could have been the reason.
    But in this case the house owner here was paid permanently, so this cannot be the reason.
    I figure these were the last placed vendors, but I am sure, they did not run due to an expired contract, since they where already longer in the house as well.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

2. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

If you want guards, try using a barkeep npc that you can buy from innkeepers. They can me given various profession titles and outfits (but you can't dress them yourself), some even will act like vendors and sell you things, plus they don't require upkeep fees. They even have an option to input custom responses to keywords...which mostly works.

Olahorand and Lore Denin (GL) like this.
  3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

For that kind of role I use the Stewards, not only can you name them but you can also dress them however you like.

4. Noryiscool

Noryiscool Adventurer

I just wanted to say hi, hi

5. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Did you do any house decorating? If I remember correctly, if you happen to decorate over the square that the vendor is on, it will go into the moving crate.

Olahorand likes this.
  6. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed

No, I did not.