1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors stuck around after house fell!?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

A vendor house I used to shop at fell (well I am assuming it fell. I know the owner isnt playing anymore) but the vendors are still there in the same place they would be if the house still stood. They are actually floating in the air a bit.

I was under the impression that a house with vendors would go into demolition pending mode? I"m pretty sure they were the owners vendors. Will they eventually disappear? Anyone ever seen this before? I"ve seen it happen with bar keeps but never with a vendor.

2. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Vendors will only hold up demolition if they are owned by someone other than the owner (like rental contracts). When a house falls, all the items they carry (including gold) is supposed go into a little backpack on the floor where they once stood freely lootable by all. Sometimes it doesn't happen.

Just like how some things are supposed to turn back into deeds but just float there when the house is gone.