1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors, whats needed?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Talishara, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Talishara

Talishara Guest

I'm working on adding and restocking some new vendors. What kind of vendors would you like to see? The house is located in Luna and has quite a few vendor but I want to make it a place that has a little bit of everything for everyone. So any idea's? :)

Talishara (E|M)

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

named Crustaceans for fishing quests (lobsters & crabs) would probably get lots of purchases from myself and Jeremy, as well as others. I occasionally find fish for sale, but never the stuff that has to be trapped, anymore.

3. Hmmm, Alot of players all the time asking for repair deeds...Could use some low end arties, like Sword of prosperity etc....Be helpful for some of the new players coming to La now...Also a few high end arties too :)......
    Plants would be a plus not many forsale now.......Also, seeds :)
    Rule of thumb I guess put something on vendor see how well it sells...

4. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wouldn't mind seeing plants and seeds. I would also like to see a good weapon vendor. Ingots because I don't see them anywhere right now. I always like to see Rares on a vendor, no matter how rare they are. Anything that makes good deco. Seems that there aren't many vendors that have furniture deco. Not sure if people really need that right now though. I bet if you made some regular chests they would sell and maybe other containers. Reagent vendors are always nice.

All the newer stuff that you can make with SA and High Seas, you never see. I keep wondering if people need ship stuff.

5. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

Imbueing ingredients!!!!

As for those people wanting seeds? I have about 60,000 Orange seeds.

6. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh, is that all? Only 60k?? Lol

7. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If you are friended to my house I have a chest on the floor that is full of seeds for everyone. If you are not friended let me know.

8. Talishara

Talishara Guest

Thanks for the great ideas!! I will be redesigning my house this week (after my raised garden bed finishes growing its current plants). Hopefully to have all the vendors up and operational by the end of the week :)

Tali