1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

vendors

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Luka Melehan, May 30, 2012.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

is anyone selling 70s suits with manaor stam? Also wanting to look at bows and tessen. Actually I could usea couple basic 70s suits for training too.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Check Freja┬┤s vendors in Luna. On the north side. You can shop from safety standing on the wall.

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I will make a suit or two with MR 6, SR 6, 5x70 tomorrow
    What mods are you looking for on the bows and tessen? I had not had much success with selling imbued weapon yet, they always end up being to expensive.
    I did also restock skill jewelry if anyone need.

4. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Swing Speed increase of 35% or higher, Hit Mana Leech, Hit Chance increase, Hit Lower Defense, Balanced, velocity and spells such as fireball or lightning. In armor, 45% hit chance increase, 45% defense chance increase, 100% damage increase, 70 in all resistances, Lower Mana Cost up to 40%, Mana Regeneration, Stats Dexterity and Int. Also looking for headresses, ring of the vile, etc. It can be expensive, I know where kelmo hides his wallet.