1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Steve, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Steve

Steve Visitor

Me and my partner came back recently and have been enjoying ourselves as we rebuild our houses and stashes.But we are wondering if there are any more groups of vendors except for Luna for powerscrolls and other such things?Appreciate the info :)

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

reliable vendor houses are becoming scarce... good news is that Legends is a very helpful, generous land and a lot of the time just asking in General Chat will produce a seller of what you need

just, please... don't spam it every six seconds ;)

Steve, Damia TMC and ShadowTrauma like this.
  3. Steve

Steve Visitor

That is the reason me and my partner moved here sooo many years ago.Hell i still used aol dial up to access this account back then haha.WE just recently came back and have been trying to get settled but finding power scrolls for sale seesm to be the trouble.I walked into 1 house in Luna and literally saw 3-5 of each scroll we need so many i cna get ahold oh the owner there.Appreciare the info,what i love about this server is the majority of people are nice and actually helpful.

4. Clops

Clops Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Let me know what you're looking for. I have a ton of extra scrolls (and the guild I'm part of, TMC, probably has quite a few, too). Also, I do transfers from ATL to Legends at least once a month, so I can carry stuff over that we don't have.

Welcome back!

Steve likes this.