1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] veritae´s music gear box!!!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by RaistlinNowhere, Oct 18, 2009.

1. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 23, 2009
    whats theprice for this gear nowadays? thx :D
  2. Altpersona

Altpersona Guest

I guess you bought the one at nixes for 9mil huh?
  3. Nikodemus

Nikodemus Guest

I would like to know this one also
    Anyone have any idea?
  4. Altpersona

Altpersona Guest

They are exceptionaly rare in it's current state. You could probably pick a Music box with one in very cheaply though, so I'd say it was more of a deco piece. The market is so tight since there are few that actualy collect the gears, that you'd have to auction across shards or atleast put out the word you had one on UO related forums to find a group of buyers willing to bid against each other for it. Personnaly, since it no longer spawns, Niks is teh first I've actualy seen in gear state I'd say 15mil would be a good starting place to the right group of bidders. All depends on how fast you'd like to get rid of it to be honest.
  5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 20, 2004
    Are we talking about the music box gear 'The Wanderer' here?.
  6. Altpersona

Altpersona Guest

Yes, yes we are.