1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Very annoying lag spike

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by Tjthunder, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Tjthunder

Tjthunder Visitor

I've recently installed Pinco's UI and I've played around with the settings, disabling everything that i didn't really need and I've followed all the guides to improve performance, but for some reason I am plagued with a lag spike that happens about every second or so. It makes the game completely stop for just a moment, but it happens constantly every one to two seconds. Between the lag spikes my game runs as it should, but whenever I am running or fighting or even dragging a window and it just stops, it gets very very annoying up to the point of unplayability. I even tried putting my graphics settings to the lowest possible point (800x600 resolution everything on low/off) and the problem persists, so I know it isn't my computer, which runs the default EC perfectly. I don't have a texture pack or anything like that installed either.

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

why bother now that the UI is in the process of total rework? :p

3. Tjthunder

Tjthunder Visitor

Ah, cool. When should it be done? I'm really looking forward to playing it without all the lag.

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

after the release of the new default ui...