1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Very Confused...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by joblackjon, Apr 14, 2008.

1. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

The Cloak of Humility quest...
    I have my Friend of the Library Token.
    I'm at the Vesper Museum.
    I drop Frostwood or gold on the blue chest and nothing happens.
    Please, please what am I doing wrong???

2. Guest

Guest Guest

1. You don't need the Library token to donate to the Vesper Museum.
    2. Double click the chest to bring up the menu. The gold or Frostwood will have a small gem beside it if you have it in your pack. That is how you donate into the chest

3. You can donate the following items to build up points. Double-click the blue donation box, find the item you wish to donate in the menu, click the blue gem beside it, and target the item in your backpack. If a gem does not appear beside an item, then the item is not in your backpack ready to be donated.

Doh! bested by Dermott of LS ; NMA

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Double Click the Blue Box, this brings up your menu, click the blue dot next to wood or item you wish to donate, then enter the # of wood, Etc you have. Rinse Repeat for each donation

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually I believe you have to type in the amount of the item you wish to donate, not target it in your backpack...

6. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

Thank you so much!
    I had an uttely blond moment!
    Worked perfectly!!!

7. <blockquote><hr>

Actually I believe you have to type in the amount of the item you wish to donate, not target it in your backpack...

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] I thought so too ... but [​IMG] who am I to argue [​IMG]