1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Very cute public announcement, Robert:)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Spellbound, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This made me laugh:

Notice to Builders

Robert Mull
    10 Jul 2008 17:54:53

As part of our effort to make the lives of home builders and interior decorators simpler and less stressful, we offer the following public service announcement:

You cannot place mouseholes on exterior walls

We thank you for your attention and patience. We now join our regularly scheduled broadcast of "Guards! Buy Me A Bank Box!" (already in progress)...

2. Strawberry

Strawberry Guest

I wonder why they did that. It's very annoying. The two spots I'd planned for the mouse holes are both exterior walls. Not sure if I still want to get them now; not many interior walls in a desert sandstone or a log cabin.

If they were trying to prevent keep owners from getting into the spots between the walls, it won't work because can just put the mousehole on the second floor balcony and get teleported down into the courtyard (tried it on Test).

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

When you say exterior in regards to custom houses, you mean just ones on the outermost tile, correct?