1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Very First Warrior

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Bo Riddler, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

I am having a blast with a Gnome warrior. I wasn't sure if I would or not, but so far it has been a lot of fun.

I have reached level 14 and am adventuring in the Elwynn Forest area. I thought there was some type of Warrior Quest somehwere between 10th and 14th season?

I tried the Warrior trainer next to the forge in Goldshire but no luck. I can't seem to find the quest, do I need to return to Loch Modan to get it since I am a gnome?

2. There is a level 10 quest from Muren Stormpike. You can find Muren at the Hall of Arms in the Military Ward of Ironforge.

At level 20 you can speak to Wu Shen in Stormwind to start a Warrior's quest.
  3. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Edward, thank you.