1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

very nice blue elf tamer account for sale

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by deadly intent, Jul 15, 2008.

1. the following tamer account is 38 months old and is currently at 0 murder counts with male elf. There are 8 full soul stones and 5 fragments that hold the following skills with those on character listed to.
    animal taming:108.8
    animal lore: 115
    veterinary: 99
    magery: 115
    evall: 110
    meditate: 114
    hiding: 100
    stealth: 80
    ninjitsu: 80
    archery: 115
    tatics: 75.7
    resist spells: 115
    spell weave: 70
    peace making:93.4
    besides these nice skills he has a luck suit of 1400 and a hundreds of nice wepons and jewels as well as bokutos and bows made from heartwood runic saws and kits which i had received as well as a few yew kits to. there is no armor other then modified armor as i never did runic sewing kits sorry. There is 3 million gold in the bank as well. There is a ethy on him and a set of vet 3ac cloak and robe plus maxed trained super dragon,cushide and more in stables. o and did i mention the 18x18 2 screens outside the west gate of luna 3rd house. bids on this account start at $100 and has a buyout of $150 for fast trade. you can icq me bids or post them here icq# 496921766 (also comes with uoassist all box upgrades and over 90 days on time code left.)