1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Very resistant towns folk..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sapphirediablo11, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Well i went out to play with the corrupted citizens and it turned out that they are immune to poison!! all of them... Why is this??? i mean i sure mages, and healers have an excuse, but archers, bankers and provisioners common they shouldn't be immune!!!

So my Q is.. why are all towns folk immune to poison :O

(P.S. i'm GM poisoning so its not my sucking part... and 120 mager so it does both methods don't seem to work :()

2. I like watching the new (blue) spawn townfolk beat up and kill the (hated) townfolk. Got to watch a bar brawl in Skara the other day.

3. laurlo

laurlo Guest

obviously they all chug poison for fun and have built up an immunity.

but seriously good point, why are they immune? do they eat orange petals for breakfast lunch and dinner?

4. I just toss an ev in the door and move on to the next building. :gee:

Can you say "silver farming?"

5. Well it is more about my Nox Fencer being wasted, and my Nox mage :O

So why do they creatures have this power... or is this a side effect of the shadowlords???

6. Going to keep this up, since another thing about these town folk has come up :O it seems the yellow ones, can not be targeted :O any reason for that??? or am i jsut unlucky?