1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Veryfying account

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sir Kenga, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Can't login, getting stuck at veryfying account. No other messages, like problem communicating or else.... Last time i logged in was 10 hours ago, since then i didn't patch or didn't change client in any way. Anyone else or just unlucky me?

edit: now i get error communicating with origin, so i guess it should work soon.
  2. Barnes_LSD

Barnes_LSD Guest

Did it to me too, was transferring some stuff between chars and it hit me.

But it's only with the 2D client. KR goes right in. I even uninstall/reinstalled 2D and still got it.

Halp :(
  3. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I'm going online only now and all works right but i've found my plants not growing, after the maintenance. I presume that there was a little problem.
  4. Barnes_LSD

Barnes_LSD Guest

Still can't get in with 2D. Tried to page a GM but that got about as far as a canned response. So now I sit in the Knowledge Base awaiting a reply to my question.
  5. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

I'm playing counter strike untill they fix it xD