1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

vesper auction

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Jan 3, 2015.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

MEEES SWOORY FER ALLA DA CONFUSHUN LAST NITE
    MEES NO KNOWS ITEM WAS DUPE
    SWOORYS
    OZOG

DreadLord Lestat and old gypsy like this.
  2. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No worries Ozog! You found something cool and put it up not realizing what it was. Could happen to anyone.

Just to clarify for anyone, it wasn't "duped" as much as an old vendor bug. Still a cool item, but not the server birth we mistook it for!

3. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

And I apologize for the disruption to the auction, confusion, and lost profit. My only intent was of course to protect auctiongoers--both buyers and sellers. It was a situation I had not encountered before, and as I will be adjusting the auction rules soon this is the sort of thing that I will definitely try to address better in the future.

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

bah PHOENIX COULD HABE AFFORED IT