1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Vesper Carnival Revisited

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lady Khaleesi, Jun 29, 2015.

?

Vesper Carnival- Fall 2015

1. I am interested in entering an activity to be a part of Carnival

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. I would love to be a guest and partipate

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  3. I am not interested at this time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lady Khaleesi

Lady Khaleesi Seasoned Veteran
    Governor [BLAK]

Greetings Fellow Citizens!

I would like to propose an idea to revisit a wonderful memory from the first term of Governors. Vesper hosted a carnival inviting all towns to participate. With the new Player Event Coordinator in place, I can see this really blossom into the community event it was intented for. I would like to invite each governor to join me after the next Counsel meeting, July 26th to discuss. I have attached the original news feed that Andrasta posted. Thank you Andrasta for capturing the moments and giving us a time capsule to go back to. Vesper will host the Carnival in the Fall, date pending. All are welcome to participate. Thank you for your time!

http://stratics.com/community/threads/vesper-carnival-a-night-to-remember.304133/

Khaleesi

#1 Lady Khaleesi, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    whiterabbit and Quacklebush like this.
  2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

3. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm not active over on Atlantic anymore, however I will come in and lend a hand. See you July 26th after your meeting.

Lady Khaleesi likes this.