1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vesper Merchants' Association Ships Missing, Reward Offered

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Taylor, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

ATLANTIC--The Vesper Merchants' Association, according to a statement released by EM Nestor, is offering a reward for two missing merchant vessels. According to EM Nestor:

The Vesper Merchants' Association is looking for information about two ships that were supposed to have docked two weeks ago in Vesper. The names of the ships are the SS Eclipse and the SS Shadow; one was carrying bottles of rum, the other clothing. If you have any information, please contact the Vesper Merchants' Association. The reward is 25,000 gold coins. More to come . . . .

This story is developing.

http://www.uoledger.com/vesper-merchants-association-ships-missing-reward-offered/

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Rum? What Rum? *hic*

3. Taylor

Bahaha, I knew it. I ran by your house earlier while looking for IDOCs. I was wondering why those boats were sitting on your porch!

Edit: I ran by your houses.

4. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

Damn, there are pirates in UO too?! :p

5. Taylor

Someone have the number for the SEALs?