1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vesper Museum Items

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

What are the most economical items to donate to get items such as jester hat and Order shield from the Vesper museum?

I was looking at hinged, but is it possible my math is right. You would need like 440k hinges? It would take weeks just to move that amount to the donation box I would think.

I see players selling items for 1.3 to 1.5 million. I'm just confused how these folks aquire them cheap enough to want to sell and then still make a profit at this lower prices.
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Chop wood and donate everything you collect. [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think it is probably easier to buy the items now. There are many ways to earn gold and you can now drop a char in Doom and get arties reasonably easy, then trade the arties for the collection items you want.