1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vesper Woodmen event

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by MareJadeSky, Aug 22, 2014.

1. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

the 5th through 7th wood mans event again
    Where we are will be meeting is vesper Bank

Starting time 10:00 am est time on 9/5 and will end at 9:00 pm est time 9/7

All wood is be give to Vesper Museum and i did say there going to be a twist see that it now a three day event wood can be now be turn in as a deed in the vesper market mail box. Rune will be give like before but this time u can drop the wood off when every you like to the mail box at the vesper market house. I know we can get the Museum back up and running it just going to take time and i know that but with you help and this new twist i think it going to rock

Zuckuss, Lord Bytor and Coleostro like this.
  2. SlayerofBunnys

SlayerofBunnys Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

As 3-time defending champion I hope that there are a few lumberjacks out there who will come out and try to knock the crown off my head. I could use the competition and the Vesper Museum could use the donations.

Cheers,
    Sean Dillon

PS - I am also glad that Mare picked the one weekend in September that I am not (as of yet) fully booked.

3. SlayerofBunnys

SlayerofBunnys Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mare,

I will be busy tomorrow morning so please consider me signed up for the competition. I will use the same rune as the last two months. If I need something more, let me know and we can meet up sometime over the weekend.

Sean Dillon

4. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

same rune as the last time, an i will try to be on in the morning to hand out anymore rune for anyone that would like one. i have been down for the count with the ful so i been sleeping alot

#4 MareJadeSky, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    Zuckuss likes this.