1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Cannon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cerwin Vega, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Is it true that anyone can place the cannon or is that just something that people write on their vendors to get people to buy the deed?

2. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The cannon can only be placed and used by characters with the appropriate account age (10 years, I guess). If you want a cannon in your house, you can ask a trustworthy veteran to place it for you. All you have to do is give him the deed and make him co-owner.

3. Lolindir

Lolindir Guest

The cannon is a 7th year reward. So all accounts older than 84 months can place and interact the cannon.

You can find an updated list of Veteran rewards, and month requirements, here: http://www.uoguide.com/Veteran_Rewards

4. laurlo

laurlo Guest

have to have the correct account age - vendors lie.

5. Lady Lovely

Lady Lovely Guest

I have a cannon that I placed..I don't have the correct account age I just cannot use it...but it's nice deco :)

6. olduofan

olduofan Guest

Same here I placed 2 about a year ago and then I tried last night to place a 3rd and I get a message saying 1 more before I can place it . the other 2 are still placed and the only thing is I cant fire them

did they change this to only 84 month acc can place them now?

looked all over the web trying to find a answer no luck