1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet returning with a vendor question

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by dewayne30, Nov 9, 2008.

1. dewayne30

dewayne30 Guest

where the best area to buy at i mean around what city?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

For selection, probably Luna.

For prices - everywhere else.

I have vendors near Trammel Yew Graveyard (at the nearby crossroads, before you get to the liches) that sell a lot of jewelry, armor & weapons that typically I see equivalent stuff priced 10-100 times as much in Luna.

3. <points at Basara> Shop his place ... good prices and I've gotten some nice slayers there.

4. dewayne30

dewayne30 Guest

I'm looking for house addons and city/dungeon runebooks i forgot to store eberything before last so i'm having to start from scratch..

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The Runebooks are available at a couple places - I'd check CJ's Rune Library, NW of Britain moongate, Trammel, if you can't find a seller in Luna.

Luna is probably your best bet for the house add-ons, as well. IF you can't find the add-ons you need on vendors, you can always stand in Luna Bank, and when you see a person that is likely a crafter-type, yell out you're looking for certain items.

I've made stuff for several people in Luna, on request, when I saw them looking for a seller in the bank, and have seen others do it as well.