1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Reward Elven Robes and Dresses?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by PlayerSkillFTW, Jun 4, 2008.

1. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Isn't it about time that they introduced Dresses and Elven Robes, maybe even Kamashimos as Vet Reward selections for Vet Clothing that gives +3% Physical Resist. Vet Reward Robes don't look that good on Warriors, but a Dark Gray (Charcoal) Vet Reward Elven Robe would probably look great on my Necro/Swordsman. Wouldn't mind a Vet Reward Kamashimo for my Samurai/Swordsman either, wish they would introduce Blood Red as one of the color selections though, seeing as how the closest color they have to red in the selection is Agapite (Pink doesn't look that good on Male Warriors either).

2. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

No. Don't introduce any elf stuff. Nerf elves back to where the gargoyles are. NOWHERE.

Elves stink. Elves is for Rudolph and Santa. The paperdoll body shape and the clothes are the same, anyone could wear that stuff. Everyone should be able to wear elf gear. In LOTR didn't Queen Amidala of Rudican give the munchkins elf gear to wear? YES SHE DID! Those little munchkins could wear that gear all the way to the Goldbrick City, no big deal. Humans should be able to wear this stuff. Make some annoying quest or some super-huge turn in to allow that to be possible. Or make an annoying quest with an unreasonable turn in for each leg of the journey. That would be so awesome.

:gun: Say No To Elves Only! :gun:

3. Dexdash

Dexdash Guest

this is such a weird sarcastic post i almost didnt reply. if you make a female elf char she can wear everything in game. do you really care what you char looks like?

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Many people choose human because of the obvious benefits. Naturally better stam and mana regen. Elves are ugly. Humans can track without any tracking skill. And they are stronger.

5. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

Queen who of Rudican? It's certainly not Amidala. Queen Amidala belongs to the Star Wars I, II, and III episodes, and is nowhere near the LOTR series.

Maybe you mean Arwen? I think someone needs to research their LOTR names more closely.

Cheers ...

DarkVoid

6. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

A long time ago, in a shire far far away...

:p

7. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was just added to the cliloc.enu file in the last patch:
    a bronze dress
    a copper dress
    a golden dress
    an agapite dress
    a verite dress
    a valorite dress
    an ice green dress
    an ice blue dress
    a dark grey dress
    a fire dress
    an ice white dress
    a jet black dress
    a pink dress
    a crimson dress
    a pink robe
    a crimson robe
    a pink cloak
    a crimson cloak

It looks like EA is already planning to release a dress version of every existing Vet Reward robe, together with pink and crimson robes/dresses/cloaks (for 10th/11th year rewards?)

8. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Dresses:thumbup1:Elven robes:thumbdown:

9. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Reason why i was wanting an Elven Robe Vet Reward is because they're like a Shroud, they cover up the ugliness of Elves. Black or Charcoal Robe on a Necro/Swordsman doesn't "fit" the whole necro thing quite as well as a Shroud of Shadows or Elven Robe. My Shroud of Shadows is on my Necro/Mage.

PS: Bola, you spelled Spoiler wrong...

10. Hunter Moon

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wouldn't care what they added in as long as all chars could use them. I know they said that humans couldn't wear elf gear because it would be to small for them... it was really so people would buy the expansion so they could become elves and wear the gear.

I find it infinitely annoying that I HAVE to keep my chars elf to use a good chunk of the stuff in game. I actually was wanting to turn my tamer human again but then I couldn't use the mittens. Yes I hear the people shouting, just use different armor, but making armor suits already takes up a stupid amount of time and limiting those choices even more because of being human is just ridiculous.

Seriously, if humans are too big to wear elf items, than elves should be to small to wear human!!! Make it so everyone can wear all the clothing and armor even if they have to pay a fee to have the armor altered (good bump for tailors) or do some quest. This is an out dated feature.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

11. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i kinda wish vet robes were dyable :( then it wouldnt matter

i know i know the color of the robe ect is a status thing, & only certain ages can use older ones, so what if they made new ones for age 1 dyable? cuz honestly the colors they have cept the black & white ones looks eck to me

but a cool robe with a hood (shroud like :p ) would be cool for any player, tis stupid that only elves can wear em

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!