1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vet reward issue

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by imported_Phaen Grey, Apr 25, 2008.

1. I placed a decorative shield wall hanging in a house I am co owned to, however the owner changed and the account holding the house is no longer old enough to re-deed the hanging. I can no longer re-deed the hanging as it claims only the house owner or the person who originally placed the item, [I am assuming in the house exchange everything in the house is now defaulting to the new owner and account]. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to re-deed the wall hanging, without having to do a house transfer to an account old enough to use the reward?
  2. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

Only suggestion I'd have would be a GM ticket.
  3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    I know it is a bit of a pain in some cases, but try customizing the house, and removing the section of wall that the shield is hanging on. That should cause it to re-deed and drop to the moving crate.
  4. We tried renovating, placed walls in and around it trying to get it to drop to the moving crate, it won't budge... its being miffish!
  5. Fuzzy Spyder

Fuzzy Spyder Guest

i have that exact same problem with a wall shield too. house owner can't redeed it, filling the area with walls or doors, or waterfalls or nothing won't redeed it. =( only thing to do is page a gm, and *hope* they actually respond correctly to your page, and not send you the response saying they don't understand your request, here's our website, blah blah. (took me 3 pages to get a gm to show up to my house when i had that problem before. now i just leave the darn thing where it is and customize around it.)
  6. I have heard from one other person having the same issue.