1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Reward Rug Size

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shelleybean, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If I'm not mistaken, it was mentioned a while back that the vet reward rugs would be resizable. Is that the case now, or are they still a large size? Thanks in advance.

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Not to worry, ya can pick lg. or small as well as direction/s which ya want them to go.

I have lots of dolphin rugs and one rose rug.

I like the dolphin rug LARGE hehe and *east* facing
    if I recall,
    so the dolphin's nose is
    pointing north ! :)

For the rose rug I normally pick the small size
    otherwise I will begin to think
    my UO house is in the Rose Bowl Parade !

:lol:

But yeh ya get to pick size and if that doesn't suit ya,
    axe it and go for the other size or direction/s.

Which one are ya thinking of getting ?

3. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It's not only can these vet rug deeds give you the option of large or their version of small… but direction too. It's very deceptive considering that a deeded rug still says “east” or “south”. Very handy, though. I mean… it's not like they are tailoring reward tapestries and you can get as many as you like. They are very costly when you choose one from your very limited vet rewards.

I don’t even think the size issue was part of the first generation… but it's very disappointing the small version is STILL way too BIG. They are a bit too loud, the rose and the dolphin… not the skull one. “Free” goodies are handy sometimes. That’s the best fact about them. hehe

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

@ QueenZen - I plan on getting the skull rug for my treasure hunting decor. You answered what I need to know. Thanks!
    @EvilPixieWorks - What I was referring to was this:
    I guess I lost track of when this was actually implemented. I'm happy to know it was done! :danceb: