1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Reward

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Deadly Shadow, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Well Phoenix is an Old Timer for sure now. She turned 11 years old yesterday and is riding her Cu Etheral.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

congrats Deadly!!:D

3. I'm so torn on this, can I really give up my faithful polar bear on Timeles Treasure for a Ethy Cu as a status symbol. I mean yeah the only reason I got the Polar bear was as a status symbol but I have grown to love the big cuddlely creature.

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

What, you're saying that in ... *quick math* ... 5+ years, I won't be the coolest thing ever on a polar bear?

5. It will be like a 70 yr old in a viper, may look cool driving by but when you get a closer look it's just a creepy old man trying to capture his youth :p

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

ohmighosh, I soooo want to talk to you when your hair is grey

you obviously don't know the ol' men *I* know ;)

7. You're not the only one that can't wait for my hair to go grey. Though I'm only 25 and have a grey here and there men tend to go grey early in my family on both sides....but b/c my faith I have no desire to hide it either or run out and get dyes cause grey hair is a sign of wisdom and sophistication in my culture :D. So even when I am grey I'll still be young :p.