1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Reward?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UOMarissa, Dec 2, 2009.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have looked and found this information below about vet reward. I might having a blonde moment, but I am confused. My account will soon be 144 months! :) How many new reward choices will I get. I have 2 that I haven't used yet and am needing some of the house teleporters. Am I going to get 2 or more than that? Thank you

Rewards
    The amount of rewards an account gets goes like this:

* When an Ultima Online account has been active for a total of 12 months you may pick a total of three choices from the 1st year rewards list.
    * When the account has been active for 24 months you receive an additional choice.
    * When the account has been active for 36 months you receive an additional choice.
    * When the account has been active for 48 months you receive an additional choice.
    * When the account has been active for 60 months you receive an additional choice.
    * When an account has been active for 72 months you will receive two vet reward choices (instead of the normal one choice per year), and another two for each additional 12 months in which the account remains active.

2. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

With the two that you havent used. You will have a total of four choices.

3. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you :) That is what I thought but the wording there confused me for some reason.