1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Rewards: how many new per year?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nastia Cross, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

So my account just turned 144 months and according to uoguide.com:

but my account is only showing one choice available. Can anyone confirm how many new choices we are allowed per year? Thanks!

2. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi there,

I can confirm that I got two new choices when I turned 144 months.

Im not sure at what age it changes from one to two choices but at least the last 3 years I have received two new choices.

Regards
    The Scandinavian

3. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

You should be getting 2. I don't remember if its after 9 years that you start getting 2.

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

I'm pretty sure it's at 7th year that it changes to two new choices.

As to only getting one choice this year, is there any chance your account chose too many rewards somehow in the past. I recall a bug or something that allowed people to claim too many. They fixed it and made it so that those accounts wouldn't get more reward choices until it caught up in age with the number or rewards chosen already.

5. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

I'm almost positive that last year I only received 1 reward on this account as well. I wouldn't know for any other year because I purchased the account. Thanks for the info everyone!

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

from the Knowledge Base

The amount of rewards an account gets goes like this.

• When an Ultima Online account has been active for a total of 12 months you may pick a total of three choices from the 1st year rewards list.
    • When the account has been active for 24 months you receive an additional choice. This choice or any remaining from a previous year may be chosen from the 2nd year rewards list.
    • When the account has been active for 36 months you receive an additional choice. This choice or any remaining from a previous year may be chosen from the 3rd year rewards list.
    • When the account has been active for 48 months you receive an additional choice. This choice or any remaining from a previous year may be chosen from the 4th year rewards list.
    • When the account has been active for 60 months you receive an additional choice. This choice or any remaining from a previous year may be chosen from the 5th year rewards list.
    • When an account has been active for 72 months you will receive two vet reward choices (instead of the normal one choice per year), and another two for each additional 12 months which the account remains active.

7. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Thanks for that DevilsOwn. I rechecked the account and I do indeed have 2 choices *DOH* :mf_prop: I was confusing the menu with my other account that just turned 5 years. Don't I feel sheepish. Well, at least I can claim two house teleporter sets, I hear they're selling for a pretty penny!\

Thanks again everyone!

8. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

You better sell them now then. Every month more accounts claim them and the price goes down. Currently they are selling for 50-80mil.